* He now can roll from back to front and front to back. The other night I put him on the floor at the Moulton cabin to go to sleep and when I came in to check on him all I saw was his feet...he had rolled under the bed. I guess he does move in his sleep.
* He can sit on his own...although still a little wobbly at times.
* Still sleeping like a champ!
* He is VERY ticklish! I love his little giggle.
* Still no teeth.
* He absolutely loves toys! I don't remember Elliot being this engaged with toys at 6 months, but then again I can't remember anything since having kids.
* He is still the happiest baby ever.
Elliot 2 Years 3 Months
* He is talking so much! His speech therapy and preschool has really been beneficial for him. It is so fun to see him progress and be so proud of himself.
* He has managed to get lost 2 times just this week. First was at the 4th of July parade in Bothell. He decided to go on a little joy ride before the kiddie parade. Andrew had to ask for the Police's help. Luckily a nice lady stopped Elliot when she saw him riding solo and handed him off to the police.
* Yesterday Elliot took off again wearing only a diaper and went on another joy ride on his bike. This time the Jehovah Witness missionaries found him and held on to him until Andrew came to the rescue.
* He has a new favorite movie....our wedding video that Uncle "Bice" made. He will watch it over and over and over if we let him. He loves naming everyone that he recognizes.
* When he wakes up in the morning he yells, "all done" from his room.
* He continues to make us laugh. He is the funniest 2 year old I have ever met....and of course my opinion is not one bit bias.
Family Happenings
* Bryce and Angelita got married on June 15th. We are so excited to have Angelita in the family. The day was perfect...beautiful weather, good food, dancing, family, and ice cream cake!
* We went on The Duck after the wedding with family that was in town. It was actually really fun! Elliot thought it was really cool that he didn't have to wear a seat belt.
* We went 4-wheeling at the Beverly Sand Dunes with Scott & Britney. Other than Jack rolling his 4-wheeler, the trip was accident free.
* We went to Ocean Shores with Aaron & Kira to see the sandcastle festival. The sandcastles were amazing and Elliot LOVED the beach. When we got home he woke up and said, "Where beach go?" All day long he wanted to know where the beach went.
* We went 4-wheeling at Liberty near Cle Elum and had a great time. It was really dusty but super fun and beautiful.

1 comment:
I love reading your updates. Even though we see you each month there were still things you shared in this post that I didn't know about.
Post a Comment