I'm not sure where 10 more weeks of baby growth is going to go....I'm gigantic! As one of the students at my school said, "Mrs. Moulton, you're getting a little bit too much fat."
SO CUTE! Ahh I just love the look on you. Sing that song...my lovely lady lumps and just shake it like a polaroid. The good news is you'll go right back.
whoo hoo belly pictures! Ive been wondering when these would come! You look GREAT!! I cant wait to see that little baby!! Oh if your wondering where the baby goes next.... its up in your ribs!
4 comments:
Oh believe me, that baby will make more room! Just when I thought I couldn't get any bigger, I did! He he. But you really do look great!!
SO CUTE! Ahh I just love the look on you. Sing that song...my lovely lady lumps and just shake it like a polaroid. The good news is you'll go right back.
whoo hoo belly pictures! Ive been wondering when these would come! You look GREAT!! I cant wait to see that little baby!!
Oh if your wondering where the baby goes next.... its up in your ribs!
We didn't even now you were pregnant. Well, maybe Brandon did but he never fills me in on these things.
Anyway, you look great! I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment